One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey. 1. Nianjia 2. Fu Xiang 3. Yuan Kang 4. Alvin 5. Bird 6. Hippo 7. Rhino 8. Desmond 9. Rui Na 10. Serene 11. Yi Min 12. Liting 13. Shini 14. Corinne 15. Joanne 16. Lydia 17. June 18. Jasmine 19. Jason 20. Da Xiang
1. How did you meet number 14? In VJC!
What would you do if you had never met Number 1? I think I won't enjoy Teh C as much as I do today. And I won't take a 2nd look at tea bags in cameron highlands and think if he needs one to keep his day going.
3.What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? 20 has a gf. 9 has a bf. so its pretty impossible
4. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? No. They never even met and they are girls!
5.describe no.3 The person who made me do this. A caveman who carries a red umbrella.
6.Do you think No.8 is attractive? Oh YES.. (HAHA)
7.Tell me something about No.7. She's HOT.
8.Do you know anything about no.12's family? Yes. parents and younger sister.
9.What is no.8's favorite? Trekking. Definitely. oh yes and WC.
10.What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you? I'll tell her i love her too. (:
11. What language does 15 speak? English and Mandarin
12.Who is 9 going out with? Ah Kim!
13.How old is 16 now? As old as i am.
14.When was the last time u talked to 13? almost a month already >_<
15.Who's 2's favorite singer? It has to be his own bathroom songs. 16.Would you date number 4? Would number 4 date me? (looks at no.4 wide-eyed* HAHA)
17.Would you date 7? I would.
18.is 15 single? Nope. She's taken. Sorry guys.
19.What's 10's last name? Liang
20.Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 19? Nah. His heart belongs to someone else. Besides, it's not auspicious to go in a r/s with someone of the same surname.
21.What school does 3 go to? RI,HCJC,NUS
22.Where does 6 live? Ubi Ave 1
23.What's your favorite thing about number 5? She takes good care of me. (:
2:22 AM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me